From Neill Blomkamp, Oats Studios and BioWare comes a live-action story of survival set in the world of Anthem, decades before the events of the game.
Stranger Things with its protagonists gathered around a table to play Dungeons & Dragons and face the Demogorgone are one of the most current images that are contributing to the clearance of the role-playing game in this period.
It is a box that, after years of waiting and curiosity, will allow fans of the game and the TV series to finally play “Hunt for the Thessalhydra”, the adventure mastered by Mike in the first episode of the first season.
The box will contain the rules of D & D, the adventure and the cards of the 5 protagonists of Stranger Things, based on the classes played by the five boys.
- Stranger things themed of Dungeons & Dragons: embark on an exciting dungeon & Dragons adventure, hunt for the thessalhydra, “created” By the character Mike from the Netflix original series, stranger things
- Great game for new dungeon & Dragons players: whether players are new to D&D, or looking for a new adventure, this stranger things themed roleplaying game includes everything a group needs to PLAY
- Detailed rules, adventure book and game dice: The exciting adventure book and colorful rulebook contain tons of information on how to play the game, strategy, and tips for players to advance a character beyond the Fifth level, plus 6 Polyhedral dice so you’re ready to play
- Stranger things character sheets: play as a favorite stranger things character
- Includes 2 Demogorgon figures: the game includes 2 Demogorgon figures, one that players can paint and customize
TOLKIEN explores the formative years of the orphaned author as he finds friendship, love and artistic inspiration among a group of fellow outcasts at school. This takes him into the outbreak of World War I, which threatens to tear the “fellowship” apart. All of these experiences would inspire Tolkien to write his famous Middle-Earth novels. Only In Theaters May 10, 2019
Directed by: Dome Karukoski Written by: David Gleeson and Stephen Beresford Produced by: Peter Chernin p.g.a., Jenno Topping p.g.a., David Ready p.g.a., Kris Thykier p.g.a.
Cast: Nicholas Hoult, Lily Collins, Colm Meaney, Anthony Boyle, Patrick Gibson, Tom Glynn-Carney, Craig Roberts, Laura Donnelly, Genevieve O’Reilly, Pam Ferris and Derek Jacobi
Produced by Oregon’s Gigantic Brewing Company, a line of six different beers will be released throughout the year as part of Hellboy’s 25th anniversary celebration. Each beer will be limited to 666 cases, released roughly every seven weeks, and feature a different character and corresponding style. The first is, appropriately enough, Big Red’s brew, which has a maple syrup and pancake profile and features a 6.66% ABV. Emerald City Comic Con attendees will have a chance to sample it at a special off-site event, a week ahead of the beer’s official release on Hellboy Day, March 23.
The other five releases are:
- Hellboy – Maple Syrup Pancake Beer (6.66% abv)
- Liz Sherman – Mole Chili Stout (6.66% abv)
- Johann Kraus – Citrus Wit Beer (6.66% abv)
- Abe Sapien – Indigo Blue Fruit Ale (6.66% abv)
- Blood Queen – Cranberry Yuzu Sour (6.66% abv)
- Trevor Bruttenholm – British Barleywine (9.99% abv)
This isn’t the first time the demonic hero has been celebrated in adult beverage form, of course; in 2017, XXX Distillery released Hell Water, a limited edition 66.6% proof whiskey. The cinnamon-flavored alcohol was named after and featured Hellboy on its bottle art.